Lovely two-bed property for sale with shared pool in the village of Kamisiana.
This single-storey village home is situated in a quiet development of only six houses, just a couple of minutes drive from the beach and the lively villages of Kolimbari and Tavronitis with their many amenities.
The property is set on a large, very well kept shared plot, with a pretty lawn, many flowers and mature shrubs and trees. Each property has a private back and front garden, and there is a common parking area for six cars.
The main entrance opens into an open-plan, light, airy kitchen/living/dining area. The kitchen is well equipped and spacious with lots of cupboards for storage, a fridge/freezer and a fitted dishwasher and washing machine.
A large sliding door in the living room gives access to the north-facing garden area looking out over the colourful garden and the common area and pool. This space is cool and is the perfect spot for enjoying outdoor meals and relaxation.
The two bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and French doors opening to terraces to the north and south. Between the bedrooms is the fully-tiled bathroom with a walk-in shower.
External spiral stairs lead to the 56m2 roof terrace where one can enjoy the wonderful views over the sea, the Ravdoucha peninsula and the surrounding olive groves.
The fully-tiled pool includes Roman steps and is surrounded by a well-kept lawn with garden furniture.
This property is ready to move into and is suitable for year-round living as well as a holiday home.
Don't miss it!!!
• 56m2 roof terrace
• Solar panel
• Air conditioning units in bedrooms
• External taps and electric plugs
• Fully-equipped kitchen with white goods including washing machine and dishwasher
• Most of the furniture included
• Reserve water tank
• Parking space
• Fully walled and fenced property
• Two electric radiators
• Blue aluminium doors & double-glazed windows with shutters & fly screens
• Immersion heater
• Shared pool 5m x 10m with a slope and Roman steps
• Shared, mature garden with flowers, shrubs and trees
• Wardrobes in both bedrooms